The SSL certificate for svn.perl.org expired yesterday. We'll get it replaced ASAP.
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.perl.org:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate has expired.
- Hostname: svn.perl.org
- Valid: from Aug 4 06:20:36 2004 GMT until Aug 4 06:20:36 2006 GMT
- Issuer: Certificate Authority, Develooper, Los Angeles, CA, US
- Fingerprint: 67:09:93:f3:3b:41:f2:7e:0f:fe:6c:1b:fd:b4:2a:fb:65:f0:29:e7